Social Media will play an even bigger role in Academia in the years to come. The real academic research will soon come from social media & analytics.
Real Academic Research Will Come From Social Media Platforms
Dr Manpreet Singh Manna (Director – AICTE) speaks to ASMA TV about the upcoming trends in academia, how SWAYAM MOOC will transform education, study habits of millennials, future of social media adoption in education, the importance of innovation in academia, need to drive Gross Enrollment Rate (GER) in India and much more!.
We are delighted to have him as Special Guest of Honor at the 2nd Annual Convention & Awards 2018 held at The Leela Palace, Bangalore on August 31-September 1, 2018.
2018 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS :
The primary goal of this conference was to bring together global leaders and industry experts from Academia, Government and Technology under one roof to discuss the emerging role of social media and digital technologies in transforming Academia
- 6 Expert-led panel discussions saw energetic participation from 30+ academic, tech experts and audience.
- Completed 6 practical workshops by Microsoft, QS iGUAGE, Grant Thornton, ExtraaEdge, Aegis School of Data Science and Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint.
- Announced India’s Top 30 Marketers in Education 2018 comprising talented marketing professionals that have driven high-ROI for their universities and institutions.
- Unveiled 5th ASMA India Trends Study 2018, featuring comprehensive research, real-life case studies and articles into trends and best practices in using digital & social media for growth of academic institutions.
- We launched the ASMA TV, the YouTube channel for academicians, and is aimed to further strengthen the engagement with academic, tech and corporate community
- Announced 2nd SIBM – ASMA Annual Research Conference to be scheduled in Feb 2019.
- Launched www.belajardiindia.com to augment #StudyInIndia Mission in South East Asia. The portal is launched in collaboration with Tie-Ups International
LEARN MORE ABOUT ASMA –
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US –