The nominations are open for marketing professionals working for the academia, who have positively contributed to institutions through effective marketing campaigns in one or more of the following areas:
- Student Admissions
- Learning & Pedagogy
- Alumni Relations
- Corporate Relations
- Research and Conferences
- International Relations
- Student Experience
If you are an Admission Manager, Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Content Writer, Creative Thinker, Campaign Leader, Designer, Artist, Media Planner, Digital Strategist or Content Manager, this opportunity is for you.
- Nominate yourself for India’s Top 30 Marketers in Education 2019 by submitting your contact details along with a Campaign Document (see below).
- Deadline for nomination: July 31st, 2019
- Campaign Document: In the below form, please upload a 3-4 page document/ presentation of your top marketing achievements so far & why you stand a chance to be among India’s Top 30 Marketers in Education 2019. If you’re unable to upload the file, please send us your contact details and the Campaign Document via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line as: Nomination – India’s Top 30 Marketers in Education 2019.
- Please cover the following points in the Campaign Document:
Clearly Defined Objectives
Please list down the well defined objectives, target audience and overall campaign strategy.
Innovation and Uniqueness
Explain innovation and uniqueness used within the campaigns in terms of creativity, technology usage, targeting, etc.
Scope of Campaign
Define the scope, dependencies, challenges and opportunities for the campaign.
Briefly describe how your strategy was executed and what made it stand out. Include screenshots of campaigns where required.
Success and ROI
Clearly show the results and ROI from the campaign (state hard figures), and ultimately how it met your marketing objectives and a paragraph on why the campaign should be considered for India’s Top 30 Marketers in Education 2019 Awards.
- The list will be published on to the ASMA India portal where it will stay throughout the year.
- A Physical Trophy and Certificate will be awarded to the winners at the event
- Celebrated across all ASMA/ FMA Digital social media properties
- National media coverage through print and online media
The awards will be conferred upon the winners at our upcoming 3rd ASMA Annual Convention and Awards 2019 at Sahara Star on September 16-17th.
Winners for ASMA Top 30 Marketers in Education 2019 Awards will be selected by eminent members of the Jury from the best work submitted from across India by universities and academic institutions.
SUBMISSION FORMAT & GUIDELINES:
- All submissions must be submitted online (form or email). Once your application has been received, we will send you an email confirmation.
- Refer the ‘How to Nominate’ tab for details to be submitted. Your written entry must be no more than the equivalent of 3-4 page presentation or A4-size Word document in a minimum of 10 point type, and must be saved in .pdf; the file size must not exceed 5 MB.
- If you would like to share a video, please upload it on YouTube and share the link in the Campaign Document.
- Entries which do not adhere to these rules will automatically face a removal from the selection process. ASMA 2019 Awards Committee shall not be liable to give any explanation to anyone for disqualification of entries.
- The judges will be looking for evidence of a great campaign executed that has clearly benefited the university / institution in terms of increase in student enrollment, virality of the campaign, creativity, effective use of technology to drive results or any other other areas detailed in the prescribed format.
- The judges will also consider the structure, presentation, benefits and clarity of each entry. Entries should follow the prescribed format (shared under How To Nominate tab).
- Greater transparency with the jury members will enable them to score you fairly.
- We will be using snippets and briefs of entries for publication in the ASMA portal which will be published after the 3rd ASMA Annual Convention & Awards 2019 event. If you prefer this not to occur, please clearly mark any commercially sensitive material as ‘For Jury Eyes Only’.
Meet Our Esteemed Advisory Board for ASMA 2019
Prof. Bhimaraya Metri
Director, IIM, Trichy
Dr. H. Chaturvedi
Director BIMTECH, Alternate President Education Promotion Society for India
Dr. A. K. Sengupta
Founder - HEF, Director & Mentor - SIESCOMS
Prof. Kamal Jain
Dean, Academics - IIM, Indore
Dr. S.Y Kulkarni
Vice Chancellor - REVA University, Bangalore
Mr. Sudhakar Rao
Director - Branding, ICFAI Group
Dr. Ravi Kumar Jain
Director, SIBM, Hyderabad
Dr. R. Nandgopal
Director – XIME Kochi
Mr. Jayant Shah
Executive Director, Academy of Indian Marketing
Adoption of Social Media in Academia (ASMA) is an online platform which helps higher education institutes and universities harness the power of digital and social media for growth.
An initiative by FMA Digital, ASMA aims to be the harbinger of change in helping unearth the latest insights, anticipating the future based on current trends, providing a transformative social media framework – which can be adopted by academia to keep pace with the changing times.
What started as a research-driven initiative 5 years back, ASMA has now grown in its scope and spirit; it now empowers academic institutes and universities such that they can leverage social media tools and digital technologies to solve their marketing challenges.
In the past 5 years, ASMA has consistently been receiving lot of appreciation and accolades from higher education professionals, premier industry bodies and associations.