The objective of ASMA research 2017 is to provide in-depth analysis of the trends of adopting social media in academia. The ASMA Research explores every nook and corner of social media and its usage by the stakeholders of the academia including deans, directors, faculty, students, corporate and alumni. ASMA 2017 examined the social media practices followed by academic institutes including business and engineering institutes in India. Four wide areas are covered under the report i.e. academia, learning & pedagogy, alumni connect & corporate strategy.
The report will also provide recommendations based on the research, which will not only guide institutes to build social media strategy from scratch but also assist them as they improvise their social media strategy.
Key Features Of Report
ASMA is committed to drive social media, exploring academic opportunities, responding to academic challenges and supporting the sustainable model for usage of social media in academia. This report can be beneficial for –
- Exploring the best social media practices being used in Academia
- Innovating marketing platforms to engage different stakeholders of the Institute
- Learning Digital Branding, Social Analysis and Listening to improve the admissions and placements.
- Framework setup to achieve target through social media innovations
- Utilizing the promotional features of emerging social networking channels