How Women Leaders Foster an Atmosphere of Innovation in the Indian Educational Landscape.
‘India’s Top 20 Women Leaders in Education 2020: The Trailblazing Women Leaders in Indian Education’.
As women continue to take up leadership roles in every sector of society, many women leaders have successfully made the journey from educators, to entrepreneurs, to educational leaders. Celebrating their journey and success stories can help inspire others to follow in their footsteps.
This special edition of ASMA Education Leadership Conclave 2020 will talk about the success stories of women leaders in education and some of the ways in which women can build successful organisations through innovative leadership.
Nomination Eligibility Criteria: –
1. Category ‘A’: For Chairman, CEOs, MDs, Chancellors, Presidents, Owners, Trustee.
2. Category ‘B’: For Vice Chancellors, Directors & Principals of Schools & Institutions.
Terms & Conditions:
• Nominations Fee for single category & one person is Rs. 1000 + GST
• One person can fill only one nomination. Multiple nominations not allowed.
• Nomination Fee once paid is non-refundable.
• The selection process will be done by the Organising selection committee / Jury members.
• The eligibility is based on the evaluation of overall experience, leadership role in institutions, academic tenure, awards & accolades.
• Committee / Jury will also evaluate Nominee Social media presence & Information available on respective websites / Forums.