Don’t Miss A Thing
Stay updated with the latest about ASMA 2019, including special prices, speaker line-up, speaking opportunities, collaboration opportunities and more.
Thought Leaders & Delegates from Academia , EduTech, Govt & Corporate
India’s Top 30 Marketers in Education 2019
Illuminating Panels & Workshops By Industry Leaders
Distinguished Speakers & Panelists
Longest Serving Director Award 2019
Digital Transformation Index 2019
Award for Internationalization of Indian Institutions
The Voice Bot for Academia
Meet Our Esteemed Advisory Board for ASMA 2019
Dr. Jagdish N. Sheth
Charles H. Kellstadt Chair of Marketing in the Goizueta Business School at Emory University
Prof. Bhimaraya Metri
Director, IIM, Trichy
Dr. H. Chaturvedi
Director BIMTECH, Alternate President Education Promotion Society for India
Dr. A. K. Sengupta
Founder - HEF, Director & Mentor - SIESCOMS
Dr. M. P. Jaiswal
Director, IIM Sambalpur
Prof. Kamal Jain
Dean, Academics - IIM, Indore
Dr. S.Y Kulkarni
Vice Chancellor - REVA University, Bangalore
Mr. Sudhakar Rao
Director - Branding, ICFAI Group
Dr. Ravi Kumar Jain
Director, SIBM, Hyderabad
Dr. R. Nandgopal
Director – XIME Kochi
Mr. Jayant Shah
Executive Director, Academy of Indian Marketing
Regional Director for QS Intelligence Unit in Middle East, North Africa & South Asia, CEO for QS IGAUGE
Meet Our 2019 Distinguished Speakers
Prof Anil Sahasrabudhe
Chairman, All India Council of Technical Education
Dr AK Sengupta
Founder, Higher Education Forum; Mentor - SIESCOMS
Dr Ganesh Natarajan
Chairman, 5F World
Dr E B Khedkar
Vice Chancellor, Ajeenkya DY Patil University
Dr. Sandeep Sancheti
President, Association of Indian Universities (Under Ministry of HRD, Government of India); Vice Chancellor, SRM Institute of Science & Technology
Dr Ramachandra V Pujeri
Dean-Director, MIT Art Design and Technology, University, Pune
Mr. Swapnil Kothari
Chancellor, Renaissance University
Head of Marketing, HubSpot India
Celebrating Digital Transformation of Academia
Welcome to India’s biggest confluence of best minds from Academia, EduTech, Govt and Corporate discussing Digital Transformation of Academia!
Enlightening Panels & Speakers
Get set for 2 days of non-stop learning and networking. Meet and learn from 200+ thought leaders & senior delegates through enlightening keynote addresses, highly focused panel discussions, expert-led workshops, awards and recognitions and much more that will act as a trigger for academic growth.
Be a part of the conference where brightest minds bring and discuss the best ideas, insights and experiences.
Workshops by Industry Leaders
What impact will the emerging technologies such as AI, ML, AR/VR, Voice, digital platforms have on Higher Education? What is the perfect way for universities to embrace internationalization? What will be the impact of voice search on Higher education? How university and institution ratings influence decision making among students and parents?
Get ready for an explosion of actionable insights from an enviable line-up of workshops from industry leaders.
New Launches (Yay!)
ASMA feels proud to announce launch of these two significant new initiatives at our upcoming conference.
- XBOTIC, The Voice Bot for Academia: Conceived and developed by e2eProjects, XBOTIC is created to help academia streamline their work processes, significantly increase productivity and greatly save on cost. It will be the one technology you CAN’T afford to miss.
- AIM-ASMA Digital Transformation Index: Constituted in collaboration with Academy of Indian Marketing (AIM), this is a one-of-its-kind index that provides framework to rank universities and institutions on their technology adoption.
- 6th ASMA India Trends Study 2019: Continuing our yearly publication with more gusto, this edition will capture best actionable insights for academia in the form of case studies, best practices, illuminating interviews, emerging trends, research and more.
Awards & Recognitions
Higher Education is replete with trail-blazers. There are those who have inspired a generation by meticulously transforming academia. Then there are trendsetters in education marketing, who with their sharp marketing acumen are triggering admissions and strengthening brands of institutions. Then there are institutions/ universities who have integratedglobal excellence, foreign exposure and intercultural dimension and built an international reputation for themselves.
- Conferring ‘Longest Serving Director Award’ in association with Academy of India Marketing (AIM): ASMA in collaboration with AIM is honoring seasoned academicians who have made immense contributions during their lifetimes of extraordinary significance to the field of education.
- Afairs-ASMA Award for Internationalization of Indian Institutions. This segment will have various categories of awards to recognize the good work done by various universities in India.
- Top 30 Marketers in Education Award 2019: In our 2nd edition, we award 2019’s thirty most talented and dedicated education marketers in higher education.
This September 16th, 2019, we will be honoring their talent and recognizing their contributions. Stay tuned!