NBE NEET PG 2021 Registration & Correction Window to Remain Open Until August 20, 2021
As per the official notice of the NBE, the NEET PG 2021 is scheduled for September 11, 2021
The registration window for the NEET PG 2021 has been reopened by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) as per recent reports. The correction window also reopened on August 16, 2021, and will again close on 20th August 2021. As per the official notice of the NBE, the NEET PG 2021 is scheduled for 11th September 2021.
Previously, the exam was supposed to be held in the month of January 2021 but was postponed to 2nd April and was then rescheduled to August.
The application process for NEET PG 2021
- Open the official NEET website.
- Open the registration link.
- Now you need to fill the registration form and generate your user ID and password.
- After logging in, fill up the application form and upload all the relevant images of your documents.
- Choose your preferred test city and pay the examination fee.
- The last and final step is to agree to the declaration form and click on the submit button.
Quick checks for NEET PG 2021
As per the recent reports, the candidates who are on their internship period from July 21st to Sep 30 2021 can also apply in this window. However, they need to fulfil all the criteria that are published in the NEET’s website Information Bulletin.
It has also been noted that the candidates sitting for the NEET PG 2021 exam have a requirement of changing their EWS status and category. During this window, the candidates can make a change in their category if they want to do so. Candidates should note that the window won’t allow any alteration to the information they have already filled in the application form. This editing window will remain open from 16th August, 3:00 PM onwards until 28th August, 11:55 PM.