PM Modi Will Interact With Students During The Annual Event “Pariksha Pe Charcha” On Jan 27, 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to Interact with students (#ExamWarrier) to tackle the stress of exams on January 27, 2023 during the annual event “Pariksha Pe Charcha” at Delhi’s Talkatora Stadium, the Ministry of Education announced Today. The Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also interact with parents and teachers at this event in order to assist and enable them to support students in achieving all of their dreams and goals.
In this series, the government has launched the “Pariksha Pe Charcha” competition, which is hosted by MyGov Innovation Platform. This competition is open to students in grades 9 throughD12. Students can submit their responses to any one of the themes provided to them. Students may also ask the Prime Minister a question in a maximum of 500 characters. The shortlisted students, teachers, and parents also get to interact with the PM live.
The themes of the competition are,
- Know your freedom fighters– What life stories have you heard about freedom fighters of your state or region? What inspirations do you draw from their lives? How do you want to serve your nation?
- Our culture is our pride- What is special about your state’s culture? What elements of that culture make you feel proud of your country?
- My Book My Inspiration– Which book has had the most influence on you, and why?
- Save Environment for future generations – What are your thoughts on sustainable development? What challenges do you see for our future generations as a result of climate change? What steps must we take to safeguard our environment? As a student, how can you contribute to long-term development?
- My life, my health – Why is staying healthy so important? What do you do to keep your health in check?
In rewards, about 2050 students, teachers and parents selected through competitions on MyGov, will be gifted with PPC Kits by Ministry of Education.
For PPC 2023, Students, Teachers and Parents have enthusiastically participated in big numbers from State Boards, CBSE, KVS, NVS and other Boards. Registrations have more than doubled this year compared to the year 2022. About 38.80 lakh participants (Students- 31.24 lakh, Teachers – 5.60 lakh, Parents – 1.95 lakh) have registered for PPC- 2023 compared to about 15.7 lakh for PPC-2022. Students from over 150 countries, Teachers form 51 countries and parents from 50 countries have also registered for PPC-2023, the ministry said in a statement.