CBSE 10th and 12th Results for term-1 to be announced soon
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) class 10, 12 Results 2021-22 Term 1 will soon be announced within this week.
As per recent updates, papers have already been checked by the teachers and the result will be declared by this week only.
However, in this matter CBSE has not declared or made any official announcement. The CBSE Term 1 result will be released on the official website- cbseresults.nic.in.
Also, the students can expect information directly on the official website. They can also check the board’s official Twitter handle too.
The evaluation process, at this point, for both the classes are going on. The board will share it’s review by this week.
How to check the scorecard for CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 result
- Go to the official website of CBSE- cbse.nic.in
- Click on the link – ‘CBSE 12th Result 2022’ or ‘CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2022’
- Enter your roll number, date of birth and submit other requested details.
- Once you have submitted all the details, your class 10th and 12th results will show up on the screen.
- Save your class 10 and 12 scorecard for future use.
Also, you can find the result on the DigiLocker app or website – digilocker.gov.in. Resulta can also be accessed from UMANG app and SMS.