Re-registration for IGNOU open till January 31
The re-registration deadline of IGNOU January 2022 has been extended till 31st January. For applying, candidates need to visit the official website, ignou.ac.in.
The Re-registration is only for the students who are still studying at university. For example, a course is of 2 years, so the individual can directly apply for a second year during this entire process.
The applications are open for students enrolled in programmes, including — undergraduate, postgraduate, postgraduate certificate (PG certificate), certificate and diploma programmes, postgraduate diploma (PGD).
How to re-register: IGNOU January 2022 Session
- Login to the official site on ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Fill your login details or register directly online.
- Fill your application form, upload the important documents
- Submit the application fees
- Your application has been sent
- Download the confirmation copy and keep it for future use.