Bennett University, Greater Noida: Discover Something New
Using social media platforms like LinkedIn, ResearchGate, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube can be an excellent way to promote and share research projects. The social media platform is a good way to promote research, share it with the audience, get the latest and relevant information about the topics and discuss it with relevant people about the project.
Institutes can leverage social media tools to showcase the ongoing research projects, project highlights, and more. It helps them to build the brand, showcase faculty’s rich experience, the innovative academic culture at the Institute. The campaign was run by Bennett University to promote the exhaustive research by their faculty and institution.
- To promote Faculty research projects on highly important topics.
- To build brand awareness of Bennett University.
- To build strong learning and research environment at the campus.
- Motivating the researchers to work on qualitative projects.
The campaign was run to promote and build research culture at the campus.
- Promotion about faculty research, sharing it on social media platforms.
- Collection of faculty testimonials about the highlights of research and its importance.
- Showcasing highlights of the institution for research projects.
Socializing campaigns for relevant stakeholders:
- Potential aspirants
Social Media Platform Used: Twitter and Facebook
Research is a long process of hard work and patience, bringing remarkable output if conducted in a proper manner with utmost dedication and seriousness. Majority of institutes support research projects either done by faculty or students or in collaboration between faculty and students. But this phenomenal work needs to be a showcased to the world, thereby strengthening the brand, creating a strong academic culture with supportive environment and improving credibility of an institute.
Bennett University has followed the practice of promoting the outstanding work done by faculties over their social media platforms.
Unique Digital Proposition
- Research Support
Created a social media buzz about the research campaign over Twitter and Facebook, posters & banners have been shared over social media.
- Introduced the faculty-based research projects, with reason to pursue research.
- Described the highlights of the research projects on Facebook.
- Digital Media
Facebook posts were flooded with all the research-based projects conducted by faculty, supporting the cause and how impactful these projects will be in the future.
- Post related to research in the field of biotechnology.
- Post related to surveillance projects taken by faculty to support national security.
- Engaging the audience with Likes, Share, and Comments over the post.
- Highlighting the specific projects among several projects done by the faculties in different domains.
- Created social media buzz with hashtags #ResearchatBennett to identify similar posts.
“36% of Faculty use social media to conduct group research, and 57% of Institutes promote research over social media platform”
ASMA India Trends Study 2018
With more than 1900+ followers on Twitter, the social media promotion strategy over Twitter brings a good level of engagement via retweets. The cross-promotional strategy has been taken by the university to reach out to a large audience.
- Posts are related to different domains of research projects.
- Replying back by the university to the questions asked about the cause of research and what will be the output of research projects.
- Use of relevant hashtags related to field of research like #AntibioticResistance