The Most Popular AI Tools for Research in 2023
“Unleashing AI’s Power in Revolutionizing Research”
Artificial Intelligence (AI) plays a significant and rapidly growing role in various aspects of research across different fields. Its capabilities have transformed the research landscape by enabling new opportunities and enhancing traditional methodologies.
Such tools can be extremely helpful for writing research papers and theses, as they can assist with various aspects of the writing process, from generating ideas to proofreading. Here are the most popular AI-powered tools that can aid in different stages of writing research and thesis:
Abstract Writing Tools
This tool revises language, writes abstracts, paraphrases texts, makes sentences academic, and more.
- Sentence Paraphrased at any Level
- Automatic Title Creator
- AI-Based Abstract Developer
AI-based too to analyse documents and extract the most relevant information and generate a summary that captures the essence of the original text.
- The summarization tool with customization
- Specific keywords or phrases inclusion.
- Grammatically correct summaries,
- Ensure readability and accuracy.
Keywords Generator Tools
The tool comes up with related keywords, key phrases, and questions using the AI writing assistant.
- Automatic keyword detector and creator
- AI-based writing process
- Image generation
The tool generates a list of seed keywords to begin keyword research and uncover hundreds of seed keyword opportunities in seconds.
- Automatic keyword generator
- AI-based copywriting
- Customize templates
Literature Review Tools
Identify measured outcomes, trace driving factors and influencers, assess potential weaknesses and compare similar studies using unique multi-document AI table.
- Cloud-based storage
- AI-based literature review
- AI to identify key points and explain complex ideas.
Elicit uses language models to help in a literature review by finding relevant papers without perfect keyword matches and summarizing takeaways from the paper.
- Possible Critiques
- Research Paper Findings
- Inclusion of Other Citations
Bibliography Creator Tools
It helps researchers better discover and understand research articles through Smart Citations–citations that display the context of the citation and describe whether the article provides supporting or contrasting evidence.
- Citation Statement
- Journals and Articles
- Citation Styling like APA, Harvard etc.
The tool to check the accuracy of the bibliography according to refreshed journal and referencing styles.
- Automatic Bibliography Creator
- Easily collaborate across geographic boundaries.
- Match research papers with reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher
E-Library & Citation Tools
WorldCat is the world’s largest library catalog, helping you find library materials online.
- Open-Source E-Books, Articles, Downloadable Audiobooks, And Photos
- Hundreds Of Library Groups, Publishers, and Technology Providers
- Inclusive Citation Styles Including APA, Harvard Etc.
Plagiarism & Grammar Tools
An AI-based tool that spots errors specific to academic writing and proofreads everything from complex grammar errors to scientific style and tone.
- Suggestive Writing Tips
- Tone And Style Enhancement
- Advance Grammar Checker
AI writing detection technology is highly reliable and proficient in distinguishing between AI- and human-written text and is specialized for student writing.
- Color-Coding, Filters, And Source Comparison.
- Data Insights to Show Text Manipulation.
- Comparative Industry-Leading Database for Comprehensive Results